Test Footer

Thursday 9 June 2011

Trisha says adopting a stray dog can make one happy

Popular actress Trisha is like an angel to stray dogs. She is the brand ambassador of PETA. She is advising her fans to adopt the stray dogs who are homeless. She tells to adopt dogs that are homeless and become an angel.

Trisha interestingly tells that how she adopted her pet dog Cadbury. She while speaking about this said, "I met my Cadbury when I was going for a shooting in Hyderabad. I was going in a car. I saw a small puppy injured. It was not able to walk. 

It was drenching in rain. I took this puppy and took him to a doctor and got it treated. It got well and started to come to the shooting spot everyday. It uses to accompany me wherever I go. One day it came to my house. I named him Cadbury and taking care of him everyday like a child. There are lots of dogs and cats struggling in India for their lives. Most of them are starving. Some gets injured or lose their lives because of accidents. The main reason is that they have no proper shelter. If we adopt these kinds of dogs and cats, we will be really happy."